2015 Benefit FIESTA!
May 7, 2015
7 - 10 PM
111 East 59th Street
Donate, bid and buy tickets at:
REGISTERING YOUR CHILD FOR KINDERGARTEN NEXT FALL?
Do you have a child born in 2010?
Do you live in our (newly redistricted) neighborhood zone?
(You can check your address at schools.nyc.gov.)
IF SO, PLEASE COME ON A TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL IN JANUARY 2015.
Tours are scheduled for January 7th and 28th at 9AM.
Call to RSVP: 212.888.7870.
Please note: This tour is for adults only.
As tour space is limited, we give zoned families first priority.
NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND REGISTERING NOW?
please call 212 888 7870 to make an appointment
Documentation required for registration include:
- Child's original birth certificate or passport
- Child's immunizations to date
- Two proofs of address from the following
1. A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name issued by Con Edison, or maintenance;
2. Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or city government agency;
3. An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement;
4. A current property tax bill;
5. A water bill for the property;
6. Official payroll documentation, pay stub or W-2.
Please call Parent Coordinator Kathleen King at 212.888.7870 for more information.