Do you have a child born in 2008?
Do you live in our (newly redistricted) Neighborhood Zone?
(PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR ADDRESS
for the 2013-2014 School Year)
Then call to make an appointment to pre-register!
We will need you to bring:
- Child's original birth certificate or passport
- Child's immunizations to date
- TWO proofs of address (must be originals and dated within the last 60 days)* from the following;
- A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name issued by Con Edison, or maintenance;
- Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal. state or city government agency
- An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement
- A current property tax bill
- A water bill for the property
- Official payroll documentation, paystub or W-2
*Your documentation must be resubmitted in the first week of September, 2013.
The official Dept. of Education deadline for Kindergarten pre-registration was Friday, March 1st. Families moving in to the area should contact us as soon as possible.
Please call parent coordinator Kathleen King at 212-888-7870 if you are new to the area for more information.