You're invited to...
THE MAHALO BENEFIT
MAY 19th at 7pm
The PS59 Annual Benefit
Join us for open bar, lite bites, silent auction, live auction,
beautiful class projects and teacher treats,
raffles and lots of luau fun!
Attire: Hawaiian Chic
Location: Lighthouse International
111 East 59th Street
Tickets available from the PTA
Donate items and bid online
For further information, e-mail email@example.com
REGISTERING YOUR CHILD FOR KINDERGARTEN NEXT FALL?
Do you have a child born in 2009?
Do you live in our (newly redistricted) neighborhood zone?
(You can check your address at schools.nyc.gov.)
IF SO, PLEASE COME ON A TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL ON JANUARY 15th or 22nd.
Call to RSVP: 212.888.7870.
As tour space is limited, we request proof of address when you come on tour.
If you live out of zone, we will put you on our RSVP waiting list.
NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND REGISTERING NOW?
please call 212 888 7870 to make an appointment
Documentation required for registration include:
- Child's original birth certificate or passport
- Child's immunizations to date
- Two proofs of address from the following
1. A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name issued by Con Edison, or maintenance;
2. Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or city government agency;
3. An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement;
4. A current property tax bill;
5. A water bill for the property;
6. Official payroll documentation, pay stub or W-2.
Please call Parent Coordinator Kathleen King at 212.888.7870 for more information.